Our Historic Cabins
Built in the 50s to house both fishermen and hunters, these refurbished cabins are the perfect accommodation for artists looking for inspiration as they are for people looking to reconnect with mother nature.
Many of our guests seek out our cabins for some alone time to reconnect with each other. Feel the history of your quaint, petite and cozy cabin while surrounded by the expansive beauty of ocean and sky.
Our Honeymoon Cabin is set apart from the others, placed just above the water, giving you a beautiful ocean-view and an intimate place to stay. Enjoy the stunning views of the Georgia Strait on your private deck – a perfect spot to relax. This room features a queen bed, three-piece bathroom, mini fridge, bathrobes, kettle, coffee maker, TV and telephone.
Deluxe One Bedroom Cabins
Our one-bedroom cabins are ideal for getaways with families or friends. These cabins are individually placed along a hill and are just a short walk from the resort’s main building. With a deck out the front, you can enjoy the partial view of the ocean as you sip on a cocktail and take in the surrounding nature at any time of the year. These cabins include a four-piece bathroom, TV, telephone, bathrobes, kettle, coffee maker, and mini fridge.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Rates are based on double occupancy, which is up to two adults in any accommodation.
- Maximum Occupancy in the Tenthouses are two adults.
- Each additional guest (over 12 years of age) is $35 per person, per night.
- Children are welcome in all our cabins, lodge rooms and lodge suites.
- Children 12 & under stay free when in the same accommodation as their parents.
- All accommodations are non-smoking and no guest cooking is allowed throughout the entire resort.
- There are no cooking amenities in the room.
- There is no air conditioning in the room.
- Outside campfire is not permitted.
- Rates do not include BC Hotel Taxes or breakfast.
- A one night deposit is required for all reservations.
- Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel your reservation up to seven days prior to your arrival at no charge.
- Deposits are non-refundable on cancellations within seven days of arrival.
- Check-in time: 4:00 PM; Check-out time: 11:00 AM.
- Weekend Rates will apply to all days of long weekends including Sundays and holidays, including December 24th, 26th and 31st.
- All the Tenthouses are adults only (over 19 years of age), not pet friendly.
- Pet Policy: We have certain accommodations that are pet-friendly.
- A $35 pet fee is applied per pet, per night.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Pets must be left in a crate if left unattended in the room.
- Local noise bylaws require our guests to observe quiet time between the hours of 11:00pm & 7:00am.
- A $200 fee may be taken for any noise inconvenience.
The place for a romantic getaway, a seaside vacation with close friends.