Located in the main building, our modern lodge rooms are great for getaways with family & friends.
Our resort features accommodations to suit the unique aspirations, budget and desire for discovery in all of us. From romantic solitude of our Tenthouse suites overlooking Malaspina Strait, to our Oceanfront Cabins and newly renovated Poolside Suites, Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is a gift to be shared.
Being located in our main building means that these rooms place you close to all of the resort’s amenities like the restaurant, lounge, and pool. The ocean-view rooms have two queen sized beds and can sleep up to four people, making them perfect for families or friends. They also feature a balcony that gives you a view of the resort’s oceanfront property. The amenities included in this room are a three-piece bathroom with a rainfall shower, TV, telephone, bathrobes, kettle, coffee maker, and mini fridge.
DELUXE OCEANVIEW ROOMS
Our Deluxe Oceanview Rooms are located on the 2nd floor of our main building. These rooms include a king-sized bed. With a balcony facing the Georgia Strait, you will be able to enjoy the view of the ocean overlooking the pool deck – a great spot for morning coffee or evening drinks. These rooms include a three-piece bathroom with a rainfall shower, TV, telephone, bathrobes, kettle, coffee maker, and mini fridge.
Located on the lower level of our main building, the poolside rooms have a queen bed, three-piece bathroom, mini fridge, kettle, and coffee maker. Here, all of the resort’s amenities are right at your fingertips as your room is located just across from the pool and next to the stairs leading you to the lounge and restaurant. These rooms sleep two people.
DELUXE POOLSIDE ROOMS
Our Deluxe Poolside Rooms are perfect for a romantic getaway. These rooms feature similar amenities to our Tenthouses, as they come with a fireplace, rainfall shower, soaker tub, bathrobes, TV, telephone, mini fridge, kettle, & coffee maker. In these rooms, you have a beautiful patio that overlooks the pool deck and gives a fantastic view of the Georgia Strait. Located on the lower level of the main building, these rooms are close to all of the resort’s amenities and can sleep up to two people.
2 BEDROOM SUITES
This two-bedroom suite is great for vacations with family or friends as it offers more space for larger groups. Conveniently placed in the main building, this room is only a short walk away from the outdoor pool, lounge, and restaurant. This room comes with a queen bed in one room, two twin beds in the other room, and a pull-out in the living room and can sleep up to six people. It also includes a TV, telephone, three-piece bathroom, mini fridge, coffee maker, and bathrobes.
DELUXE 2 BEDROOM SUITE
Another option for larger groups is our Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite. With a king bed in one room, a queen bed in the other, and a pull-out in the living room, this room can sleep up to six people. This room features a three-piece bathroom with a rainfall shower, a TV, telephone, mini fridge, coffee maker, and bathrobes. Only a short walk from the main lobby, your group will be able to enjoy all of the resort’s amenities like the restaurant, lounge, and pool.
The Rockwater Suite is great for a getaway with friends or for a family vacation. The king-sized bed in one room and pull-out couch in the living area allows you to have a lot of space for a game night or dinner in. This room offers a deck that looks out to the ocean which is great for afternoon cocktails. Located on the pool deck of our building, this room is just a few steps away from our pool, lounge, and restaurant. The Rockwater Suite includes a TV, telephone, bathrobes, kettle, coffee maker, mini fridge, a table for meals, and a soaker tub for two.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Rates are based on double occupancy, which is up to two adults in any accommodation.
- Maximum Occupancy in the Tenthouses are two adults.
- Each additional guest (over 12 years of age) is $35 per person, per night.
- Children are welcome in all our cabins, lodge rooms and lodge suites.
- Children 12 & under stay free when in the same accommodation as their parents.
- All accommodations are non-smoking and no guest cooking is allowed throughout the entire resort.
- There are no cooking amenities in the room.
- There is no air conditioning in the room.
- Outside campfire is not permitted.
- Rates do not include BC Hotel Taxes or breakfast.
- A one night deposit is required for all reservations.
- Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel your reservation up to seven days prior to your arrival at no charge.
- Deposits are non-refundable on cancellations within seven days of arrival.
- Check-in time: 4:00 PM; Check-out time: 11:00 AM.
- Weekend Rates will apply to all days of long weekends including Sundays and holidays, including December 24th, 26th and 31st.
- All the Tenthouses are adults only (over 19 years of age), not pet friendly.
- Pet Policy: We have certain accommodations that are pet-friendly.
- A $35 pet fee is applied per pet, per night.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Pets must be left in a crate if left unattended in the room.
- Local noise bylaws require our guests to observe quiet time between the hours of 11pm & 7am.
- A $200 fee may be taken for any noise inconvenience.
The place for a romantic getaway, a seaside vacation with close friends.