Our resort features accommodations to suit the unique aspirations, budget and desire for discovery in all of us. From romantic solitude of our Tenthouse suites overlooking Malaspina Strait, to our Oceanfront Cabins and newly renovated Poolside Suites, Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is a gift to be shared.
Only a short walk from check-in is our modern upper house complex. The upper house is ideal for larger groups traveling together. This accommodation comes with 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining area, living room, and patio looking out towards the Ocean. The master room comes with a King size bed, spacious bathroom, bathrobes, and complementary Rockwater slippers. The two guest rooms are furnished with queen beds. These rooms also include bathrobes, and complementary Rockwater slippers. The guest rooms share a luxury bathroom. Perfect for those traveling to the Sunshine Coast with friends or family.
The patio suite is a very modern, European style suite with a king size bed in the bedroom and a spacious bathroom next door. This accommodation is located up the hill, above the main building. It is secluded from all other accommodation make it one of the most private rooms available. Only a short walk down to the restaurant, lounge area, and pool. This room comes with a rainfall shower, king size bed, bathrobes, and a private patio with a water fountain off to the side.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Rates are based on double occupancy, which is up to two adults in any accommodation.
- Maximum Occupancy in the Tenthouses are two adults.
- Each additional guest (over 12 years of age) is $35 per person, per night.
- Children are welcome in all our cabins, lodge rooms and lodge suites.
- Children 12 & under stay free when in the same accommodation as their parents.
- All accommodations are non-smoking and no guest cooking is allowed throughout the entire resort.
- There are no cooking amenities in the room.
- There is no air conditioning in the room.
- Outside campfire is not permitted.
- Rates do not include BC Hotel Taxes or breakfast.
- A one night deposit is required for all reservations.
- Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel your reservation up to seven days prior to your arrival at no charge.
- Deposits are non-refundable on cancellations within seven days of arrival.
- Check-in time: 4:00 PM; Check-out time: 11:00 AM.
- Weekend Rates will apply to all days of long weekends including Sundays and holidays, including December 24th, 26th and 31st.
- All the Tenthouses are adults only (over 19 years of age), not pet friendly.
- Pet Policy: We have certain accommodations that are pet-friendly.
- A $35 pet fee is applied per pet, per night.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Pets must be left in a crate if left unattended in the room.
- Local noise bylaws require our guests to observe quiet time between the hours of 11:00pm & 7:00am.
- A $200 fee may be taken for any noise inconvenience.
The place for a romantic getaway, a seaside vacation with close friends.