Our resort features accommodations to suit the unique aspirations, budget and desire for discovery in all of us. From romantic solitude of our Tenthouse suites overlooking Malaspina Strait, to our Oceanfront Cabins and newly renovated Poolside Suites, Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is a gift to be shared.
Only a short walk from check-in is our modern upper house complex. The upper house is ideal for larger groups traveling together. This accommodation comes with 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining area, living room, and patio looking out towards the Ocean. The master room comes with a King size bed, spacious bathroom, bathrobes, and complementary Rockwater slippers. The two guest rooms are furnished with queen beds. These rooms also include bathrobes, and complementary Rockwater slippers. The guest rooms share a luxury bathroom. Perfect for those traveling to the Sunshine Coast with friends or family.
The patio suite is a very modern, European style suite with a king size bed in the bedroom and a spacious bathroom next door. This accommodation is located up the hill, above the main building. It is secluded from all other accommodation make it one of the most private rooms available. Only a short walk down to the restaurant, lounge area, and pool. This room comes with a rainfall shower, king size bed, bathrobes, and a private patio with a water fountain off to the side.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All rates are based on double occupancy which is up to two adults in any accommodation.
- Each additional adult (anyone over 14 years of age) is $35 per person, per night
- Children 14 & under stay free when in the same accommodation as their parents.
- We require the first night plus tax as a deposit on all reservations
- Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel up to seven days prior to your arrival date at no charge.
- Deposits are non-refundable within seven days of arrival.
- No pets or children are allowed in the Tenthouse Suites
- Maximum Occupancy in the Tenthouses are two adults
- Check-in time: 4pm | Check-out time: 11am
- All accommodations are non-smoking
- Pet Policy: We have certain accommodations that are pet-friendly.
- A $35 pet fee is applied per pet, per night.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Pets must be left in a crate if left unattended in room.
- Please be reminded that personal cooking is not permitted in any of Rockwater’s hotel rooms or in any part of the resort.
- Local noise bylaws require our guests to observe quiet time between the hours of 11:00pm & 7:00am.
- A $200 fee may be taken for any noise inconvenience.
The place for a romantic getaway, a seaside vacation with close friends.